AMINE-GREEN™ is a combination of modified, high-energy amino acids of natural origin that can be foliarly or soil applied to improve plant growth and development and increase crop yields.
Fruit & Vegetable Use
- Citrus: Apply 12-16 fl oz/100 gal of spray solution at first bloom and repeat at full bloom and at petal fall.
- Cotton: Spray 6–12 fl oz/ 25 gallons of spray solution at flower initiation. Repeat 2-3 weeks later.
- Strawberries and Blueberries: Spray 6–12 fl oz/ac in 100 gal of water at bloom and repeat twice in two week intervals.
- Stone Fruits and Tree Nuts: For a better fruit set, spray 16–24 fl oz/100 gal of water, from bloom till petal drop and repeat 15 – 20 days after first application.
- Tomatoes, Peppers, Eggplants, Cucurbits, Soybeans and Green Beans: Spray 6–12 fl oz/25 gallons of spray solution at flower initiation and repeat when first fruits appear.
- Potatoes, Sweet Potatoes and Sugar Beets: Spray 10–14 fl oz/ac at tuber initiation or bulbing and repeat 15 to 30 days later.
- Wheat, Barley, Oats, Rye, Rice, Corn, and Sorghum: Spray 4–8 fl oz/ac at tillering and repeat at second node.
- Grapes: Spray 10–20 fl oz /100 gal water. First application at 50% bloom and repeat 2 to 3 times at bi-weekly intervals.
Amine-Green™ can be used with these crops and more:
Directions for Use
AMINE-GREEN™ can be used on any crop. It can be soil applied, applied through drip irrigation or foliar applied, mixed with enough water to obtain thorough foliar coverage.